Automatic and Continuous Tubes Cleaning for Heat Exchangers
ATCS systems solve the fundamental problem of cleaning of the heat exchangers, such as deposits and sediments, which are formed inside the tubes.
Thanks to the ATCS system, the efficiency of the heat exchange, exchangers, is always kept at its highest performance.
SAMI manufactures and distributes these products, which, run by circulation of foam balls through heat exchanger tubes with a set frequency, obtaining an optimal maintenance in cleaning.
The use of chemicals or manual cleaning for the heat exchangers are ineffective, costly and require stopping production.
ATCS System is the only one who does the cleaning of the exchanger, in a continuously way, without having to stop production.
It’s the best system for their profitability and efficiency.
This System is environmentally friendly because it avoids the use of chemicals for cleaning the heat exchangers.
ATCS is effective in the following industries:
- Central air conditioning.
- Industrial refrigeration.
- Energy production plants.
HOW ATCS WORKS?
The ATCS keeps heat exchanger tubes, completely clean by continuously circulating foam ball with a set frequency, while the system is in operation, obtaining an optimal maintenance, cleaning of heat exchangers.
These balls are introduced by automatic injection. They are making a cleaning of sediment during the circulation process. In another phase of the ATCS system, there is the cleaning balls for reuse.
- Programmable controller. The controller determines the sequence of the cycle, with a predefined schedule of work.
- Balls Injector. When the signal of the controller is sent the control valve get open, air under pressure enters the injector. This forces the water to circulate, to the collector at high pressure and drag the ball to the entrance of the heat exchange unit, forcing the ball to make the trip cleaning internal pipes in it.
- “Ball Trap”. This unit is installed at the outlet of the heat exchanger, catches the ball, once traveled the exchanger, and avoid passing to the cooling process.
- Ball collector. Once its functioning, the balls are transported to this unit, for cleaning and are waiting for the new beginning of the new process.